Re: [AUCTeX] Text corruption

From: Joost Kremers
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Text corruption
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 12:06:28 +0100

On Tue, Dec 18 2012, Marco Pessotto <address@hidden> wrote:
> Maybe you already know this, but Emacs has by default very good support
> for revision control systems (I'd suggest git, the whole world is using
> it and it rocks).

seconded. if you do use git, there are (at least?) two special packages
for dealing with git repositories: magit and egg:

http://magit.github.com/magit/
http://bogolisk.github.com/egg/

both can be installed through M-x list-packages on emacs 24 if you add
the melpa archive to your package-archives.

see also <http://emacswiki.org/emacs/Git>.

--
Joost Kremers
Life has its moments