Re: [AUCTeX] Patch to tex-info.el to support node name completion in @..

From: Joost Kremers
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Patch to tex-info.el to support node name completion in @..ref commands, and solve a few other pbs
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 16:06:53 +0100

On Di, Okt 27 2015, Tassilo Horn <address@hidden> wrote:
> A bit too long given that the first sentence of a docstring should fit
> into one line and still mention all parameters.

Just a nit pick, but AFAIK the convention is that the first line should
summarise what the function does, but there is no requirement that it
also mentions all variables that a function takes. (Well, that's to say,
I don't always do this in my Elisp files and flycheck never complains
about it... ;-)

--
Joost Kremers
Life has its moments