[AUCTeX] Indent custom env like itemize/enumerate environment

From: Thorsten Grothe
Subject: [AUCTeX] Indent custom env like itemize/enumerate environment
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2017 16:55:52 +0200

Hello,

I'm working with a custom env which looks like this:

\begin{multi}[]{}
bla bla

\item bla
\item bla
\item* bla
\end{multi}

When I indent it with LaTeX-fill-environment it looks like this:

\begin{multi}[]{}
   bla bla

 \item bla --> wrong indention here!
 \item bla --> wrong indention here!
 \item* bla --> wrong indention here!
\end{multi}

I guess it's because auctex does not know that this env belongs to
itemize/enumerate envs and cannot fill it accordingly. How can I fix
this and add \begin{multi} ... \end{multi} so it get's properly indented
like itemize/enumerate lists?

Thanks!

Regards

Thorsten Grothe