Re: [AUCTeX] Indent custom env like itemize/enumerate environment

From: Arash Esbati
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Indent custom env like itemize/enumerate environment
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2017 21:47:14 +0200

Thorsten Grothe <address@hidden> writes:

> well, if I can help to support auctex, I will of course try to do this
> :-)

That's the spirit! :-)

> My knowledge of writing style files is very limited but I will try it
> for moodle, if I need some help I will ask to the list or to you, if
> that's ok :-)

Great, just start playing around with your style and send any questions
you have to <address@hidden>.  And if you want to submit your code
to AUCTeX, you have assign the copyright to the FSF.  You can get the
process started as described here:

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=gnulib.git;a=blob;f=doc/Copyright/request-assign.future;hb=HEAD

Best, Arash