Re: [Audio-video] News from Catania on Video recording and photo support

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: Re: [Audio-video] News from Catania on Video recording and photo support for Romania
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 00:59:28 +0200

On 2014-05-25 at 18:01, Richard Stallman wrote:

>     I will create a long Archival Delkin 200 year disc Blu Ray, with the 25GB
>     file, pls advise me where to send it

I'd avoid physical disks, for logistical reasons as well.  I can download
the file if you can make it temporarily accessible on HTTP of FTP; rsync
over ssh is also fine.  If you want we can use Torrent, but that won't buy
us anything if we have to transfer the file only once.

Please write me in private about this; I'm sure we can find an easy
solution.

Regards,

--
Luca Saiu      http://ageinghacker.net