Re: [Audio-video] [Liberté 0] Re: http://audio-video.gnu.org/video/ghm2

From: Samuel Thibault
Subject: Re: [Audio-video] [Liberté 0] Re: http://audio-video.gnu.org/video/ghm2013/Samuel_Thibault_Jean-Philippe_Mengual-Freedom_0_for_everybody_really_.text
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 23:56:03 +0200

Richard Stallman, le Sat 26 Jul 2014 00:53:24 -0400, a écrit :
> The original source of my concern was Sam Thibault's talk last year.
> What I heard at RMLL went in the same direction.  Both claimed
> that a program that lacks accessibility is not free software.

That was not what we meant and is apparently just a problem of clarity
in what we are saying.  It *is* free software (in the sense of FSF) and
useful for a lot of people.  It is however not useful at all for some
people, and we want to fix that situation (and certainly not promote
non-free software).

Samuel