Re: [Audio-video] http://audio-video.gnu.org/video/ghm2013/Samuel_Thibau

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [Audio-video] http://audio-video.gnu.org/video/ghm2013/Samuel_Thibault_Jean-Philippe_Mengual-Freedom_0_for_everybody_really_.text
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2014 18:24:04 -0400

    > It seems you really DO believe that lack of accessibility
    > is as bad as a program that subjugates whoever uses it.

    Like I said, it is not  as bad  since both aren t comparable, they
    aren t linear measures. Each has its particularities, its problems, and
    its issues. They re not superior nor inferior but just different.

You are very creative in finding different ways to formulate your
opposition to the central idea of the free software movement.  Some of
your messages have claimed that a free program without accessibility
is just as bad as a user-subjugating program.  Now you're saying that
it is impossible to compare the two.

Those two are not the same, but they are equivalent in this context,
because both of them oppose where we stand.

Your disagreement with us is a fundamental point for us, so we will
not support your campaign.  Your slipperiness about formulating your
opposition to our stand means that discussing issues with you
is unlikely to lead to any agreement we could rely on.

The purpose of address@hidden is to arrange the posting of videos
for the GNU Project.  Please take this discussion off that list.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation