autoconf-archive-maintainers

[patch #9550] AX_DIST_RPM: various fixes

From: anonymous
Subject: [patch #9550] AX_DIST_RPM: various fixes
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018 09:37:08 -0500 (EST)

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

- At some point macros was added to aminclude_static.am instead of
aminclude.am. Change description.
- Inserted make conditional so rules don't mess around in subdirectories.
Putting .spec files here via dist-hook breaks rpmbuild.
- Run gawk with LC_ALL=C to produce english dates in RPMChangeLog understood
by rpmbuild.
- Escape $PLATFORM_SUFFIX so variable given at configure time is used instead
of env variable present at the time aclocal is run.
- Change .i*. to just .*. in rpm target. i* was probably meant to match i386
but does not match x86_64.

If there is any suggestions to improving this just let me know. The check for
being at the top-level makefile seems a bit ugly but I can't come up with a
better solution. Checking for MAKELEVEL == 0 doesn't work.

File Attachments:

Date: Tue 23 Jan 2018 02:37:07 PM UTC  Name: ax_dist_rpm-various-fixes.patch
Size: 3KiB   By: None

<http://savannah.gnu.org/patch/download.php?file_id=43035>