Re: autoconf test ': >emtpy' problem under Ultrix

From: Harlan Stenn
Subject: Re: autoconf test ': >emtpy' problem under Ultrix
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 20:03:56 -0500

I got much farther with /bin/sh5:

 configure: creating ./config.status
 sed: Unexpected End-of-file
 /bin/sh5: ^Jsrcdir=..^JINSTALL=/usr/bin/install: not found
 configure: WARNING: you should use --build, --host, --target
 configure: WARNING: invalid host type:  --enable-parse-clocks
 configure: error: unrecognized option: --no-recursion
     exec /bin/sh5 ../configure --enable-parse-clocks --no-create
 --no-recursion ;;
   --version | --vers* | -V )
     echo ; exit 0 ;;
     # Conflict between --help and --header
     { { echo config.status:14561:
 Try `../configure --help' for more information.
 /bin/sh5: Try: not found

Harlan