RE: release Autoconf?

From: Bernard Dautrevaux
Subject: RE: release Autoconf?
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 05:58:46 +0200

Yeah, but when installing cross compilers, whatever their origin, I try to
arrange so that I can get all the tools as $target-tool, from cc to as to
... So I would probably also install the cross cpp as $target-cpp if this
allows to find it while $CC -E may not work if the compiler is a bit
exotic...

Regards,

        Bernard

Bernard Dautrevaux