autotools with Fortran

From: Kate Hedstrom
Subject: autotools with Fortran
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 13:20:45 -0800

My organization has a biweekly newsletter. I'm doing a series of short
articles for it, the first two of which are on make and Fortran makemake,
available at http://www.arsc.edu. The next two will be on autotools for
Fortran. A preliminary version of them is at:

http://www.arsc.edu/~kate/autoconf_1
http://www.arsc.edu/~kate/autoconf_2

I was wondering if someone on this list wanted to review them to make
sure I don't say anything completely ridiculous - I'm not an autotools
expert.

Thanks,
Kate
--
Kate Hedström       Arctic Region Supercomputing Center
address@hidden       University of Alaska, Fairbanks