re: new vs old autoconf / Re: checking for non-standard headers

From: Thomas E. Dickey
Subject: re: new vs old autoconf / Re: checking for non-standard headers
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 15:38:38 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003, Guido Draheim wrote:

> of another file. In all other cases, I'm quite fine... what features
> are overdue by your records, Thomas?

I suppose you could look at the cvs version and answer your own question.
I recall seeing a half-dozen serious bugs reported - and fixed - since
2.57, making the difference at least as much as from 2.54 to 2.57.  (2.55
& 2.56 were blunders, of course - read the changelog).

--
T.E.Dickey <address@hidden>
http://invisible-island.net