Re: Peace

From: Dirk
Subject: Re: Peace
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 02:35:30 +0100

Stewart Dean wrote:
I am continually astounded by self-righteousness in the tech world. There is so much all of us either don't know (to say nothing of what we don't know that we don't know) or have bunged up in our time, that we should be um.... temperate.... in what we say. We all have plenty to learn and this is not the best way to learn it. Besides...treat people with respect on the way up, they'll remember you on your way down......
Peace.

The obstacles caused by autoconf with all it's bloat and unnecessary-science have eaten up all my respect...

I want to demotivate people from developing this crap any further by force-trolling and shitting on them...

If I can't archive that I have had at least a good time... thank you..