Re: some general help needed

From: Matej Tyc
Subject: Re: some general help needed
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 20:06:24 +0200

On Sat, 2008-08-16 at 10:50 +0200, Ralf Wildenhues wrote:

Thank you for your replies. I have accumulated a list of very useful
links that may help me to deal with the problem.
For instance, John Calcote has sent me a link to his tutorial about
autotools that I find exceedingly useful and that I haven't been able to
google earlier:
http://www.freesoftwaremagazine.com/books/autotools_a_guide_to_autoconf_automake_libtool

I absolutely don't agree with the reasoning why not to have a wiki.
Autotools don't have an official tutorial. Wiki is good since autotools
are changing and wikis are easy to update.
I am going to gather many useful experiences and I would like to post
them to some place where they will be available for everyone for a long
time and where they will be easy to find.
The worst thing that can happen to a wiki is spam infestation, so why
not to at least try it? It can be useful for many beings!

I look forward to future colaboration
Matej

btw: Posts have "wrong" header in the way that when one replies to them, one
will ommit the mailing list.
I have received replies that went only to me and I made that mistake as well.
Other mailing lists usually behave differently...
So what do you think of this behavior?