Re: How to specify srcdir?

From: Keith Marshall
Subject: Re: How to specify srcdir?
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 23:38:06 +0100

On Tuesday 09 September 2008 23:08:26 Ralf Wildenhues wrote:
> I for one am simply more likely to just delete a message thread
> without reading it further when people top-post in it, or
> bottom-post in it without removing irrelevant parts.

FWIW, I agree completely with Ralf on this.

I operate a strict policy, whereby I will issue one warning to those
who either top or bottom post, on mailing lists which I moderate; if
they persist, I instantly delete all such further postings from my
inbox, without reading further.  If that occurs in a a thread which
was a dialogue with myself, then sorry, but it's end of discussion;
if the poster is too lazy to establish context properly, and to crop
out irrelevant content, then I am too busy to do it for him.

Regards,
Keith.