Re: Extracting configuration info from config.status

From: Barry Leslie
Subject: Re: Extracting configuration info from config.status
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 08:46:31 -0700

YES!!!!!!

That is what I wanted to hear!

THANK YOU!

Barry

On 10/16/08 7:50 AM, "Ralf Wildenhues" <address@hidden> wrote:

> * Barry Leslie wrote on Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 04:45:05PM CEST:
>>
>> My solution to this problem was to get the CC flags I wanted from the MySQL
>> MakeFile instead of trying to get them out of config.status.
>>
>> It is still a bit frustrating when you know all the data you need is in
>> config.status but you cannot get it. Something that would solve this problem
>> would be to have an option like --showtag then I could run config,status
>> as:
>
> You can do it like this:
>   echo '@CC@' | ./config.status --file=-
>
> Feature request not needed.
>
> Cheers,
> Ralf

Barry Leslie

SNAP Innovation Softwareentwicklung GmbH
Senior Software Engineer

Tel: (001) 250 595 4228
Fax: (001) 250 595 4233
Email: address@hidden
Web: www.PrimeBase.com

SNAP Innovation Softwareentwicklung GmbH, D-22765 Hamburg,
Max-Brauer-Allee 50, Germany
Amtsgericht Hamburg HRB 61066, Geschäftsführer: Ulrich Zimmer, Paul
McCullagh