[avr-chat] Re: [avr-gcc-list] Need Low cost AVR _ ISP programmer

From: Royce & Sharal Pereira
Subject: [avr-chat] Re: [avr-gcc-list] Need Low cost AVR _ ISP programmer
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 12:06:25 +0530

Rohith,

On Tue, 24 May 2005 10:58:08 +0530, rohith ml <address@hidden> wrote:

Thanks for ur help, i need one more information i am
using ATmega32 so does it work with Atmega32 also??

The SP12 documentation says it does. Have not tried it on Mega32, but works fine with other Mega devices I have used. Download the package & read the text files for more info. Also see the cable schematics.

--Royce

--- Royce & Sharal Pereira <address@hidden> wrote:

Rohith,

Take a look at:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~sbolt/e-spider_prog.html

It's what I've been using successfully for the past
1 year .

--Royce.

On Fri, 20 May 2005 14:53:47 +0530, rohith ml
<address@hidden>
wrote:

> hi,
>
> I started my project with AVR controller and i was
> using STK-500 as a programmer and inbetween the
> project i lost the board so i am half the way
through
> project so any one could suggest any low cost
circuit
> with which i can program my target board
...similar to
> AVR _ISP...i tried with some circuts published in
the

http://www.opera.com/mail/