[avr-chat] Bootloader stops working

From: Christopher X. Candreva
Subject: [avr-chat] Bootloader stops working
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 22:50:01 -0400 (EDT)

I've just had an Mega16 I've been useing with Reza Naima's bootloader and
avreflash code, where the bootloader stoped working seemingly all by itself.
What's odd is this is a project I hadn't touched since last Sept (04), and
the chip reflashed itself the last time I tried.

I've found one reference through google of this hapening to someone else:

http://dragonsgate.net/pipermail/icc-avr/2002-December/000639.html

Following that thread, I use my STK500 to reload the bootloader code, then
avreflash was able to reload my code.

Is this a known bug in the chips, bootloader, reflash, the way the chip can
be configured ?

-Chris

Chris Candreva  -- address@hidden -- (914) 967-7816
http://www.westnet.com/