RE: [avr-chat] Atmega128, JTAG and ADC

From: Ben Mann
Subject: RE: [avr-chat] Atmega128, JTAG and ADC
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 17:35:26 +0800

Placing a breakpoint (and resuming immediately it is called) on the 2nd JTD
line is enough to keep the JTAG enabled when you just want to run the
debugger.

When the pod is connected (and the debugger not running) the JTAG lines are
effectively idle, so (imo) autodetection (even on the ADC) is tricky without
some external hardware and a free GPIO line. There are some simple ways but
it depends on your hardware.

Of course I'm hoping someone will chip in with a great no-hardware solution
I'm not aware of...

Ben