Re: [avr-gcc-list] Suggestion: Split the list into two lists.

From: Carl Wall
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Suggestion: Split the list into two lists.
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 12:08:53 -0500

On Mon, Feb 26, 2001 at 02:42:20PM +0100, Bernt Hustad Hembre wrote:

> This list contains mainly questions and answers easily devided into two
> nearly equal parts: Installing Q&A and programming Q&A.
>
> Any opinions?

   I think the install questions will drop off, as people start to use
the new packages that have been made for Windows and Linux, and the new
install pages on www.avrfreaks.net will help get the users passed the
install questions that we are seeing now. So I do not see the need for
a new list.
   Cheers
    Carl
--
Carl A. Wall    VE3APY                Toronto, Ontario, Canada
"Created on DEBIAN 2.2,  an alternative to Microsoft Systems