Re: [avr-gcc-list] Suggestion: Split the list into two lists.

From: Thomas Strathmann
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Suggestion: Split the list into two lists.
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 19:52:41 +0100

> This list contains mainly questions and answers easily devided into two
> nearly equal parts: Installing Q&A and programming Q&A.
>
> I suggest to make a new list:
> avr-gcc-install-list
>
> This makes it much easier to find answers to install questions and it
> keeps annoying (imho :) installquestions apart from the more interesting
> programming discussions.
>
> Any opinions?

Yes, but I would rather split this list into

avr-gcc-win
avr-gcc-native (or what else)

At least, I'd like anyone who posts on this list to put
a tag of some sort ([WIN] and [NAT] comes to mind) in front
of the mail's subject, so getting the interesting mails is
easier. Just my 2 cents.

Greets,
Thomas

--