Re: [avr-gcc-list] Yet another install build - moved

From: Kasper Pedersen
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Yet another install build - moved
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 14:31:14 +0200

In order to be nice to my webspace provider, I removed the
AVRGCC20010606a.#of#-files.
Which means that quite a few people will get a 404 every hour.
Please go and abuse www.avrfreaks.net instead. They seem to have a larger
pipe than my site.

I had no idea of the amount of traffic it would generate (141 downloads
within the first 24 hours, and that is not counting the traffic on
avrfreaks.net)..

/Kasper

(I am nice to my provider because he gives me 10GB space, binary CGI, and
root access, for free. Visit www.stivan.dk, and you will guess what his
problem is.)