[avr-gcc-list] New Binaries available

From: Gunnar Henne
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] New Binaries available
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 15:00:15 +0200

Hello

the error in cvs binutils seems to have vanished, so I have built a new
version for Windows. The source is from 2001.06.06.
The avrobj patch is included and is (quickly) tested with AvrStudio 3.5.
You have to set up a projct in AvrStudio, otherwise it will hang! See
the online help.

You can find the new version on:

http://www.combio.de/avr/

Last time some of you stripped the archives down to the really needed
parts. It would be a good idea to write a small shell/perl script to
automate this. Also it would be nice if someone makes a installer config
and tells me how to build a windows installation.

Regards

Gunnar Henne