Re: [avr-gcc-list] AVR programmer, was: SPI debugging code

From: Jesper Hansen
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] AVR programmer, was: SPI debugging code
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 23:52:28 +0200

Hi all.

Sometime ago I promised to release my AVR programmer for Windows.
It took a little longer that expected, but now it's done.
It's still lacking features like fuses (simply because I don't use them),
but it has
a few other nice features like a built in serial terminal. It also has a
special SPI
terminal mode, where you can communicate with your AVR target using the
SPI channel.

Again, it's nothing fancy, but it works great for me.

You'll find it at :
http://www.myplace.nu/avr/yaap/index.htm

/jesper
http://www.yampp.com