Re: [avr-gcc-list] AVR programmer, was: SPI debugging code

From: Jesper Hansen
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] AVR programmer, was: SPI debugging code
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 17:35:10 +0200

I've added a quick fix update on the site :
http://www.myplace.nu/avr/yaap/index.htm

There's some experimental code added for handling mega161 and mega163.
Give it a try and let me know if it works.

I'll add an adjustable poll frequency feature to handle target messages.

If anyone makes a HW SPI handler, please send it to me, and I'll include
it in the distribution.

/Jesper