Re: [avr-gcc-list] AVR programmer, was: SPI debugging code

From: Jesper Hansen
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] AVR programmer, was: SPI debugging code
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 11:24:39 +0200

Hi Robert,

So far, I haven't got any mega161's or 163's to test it on.
As soon as I get some, I'll update the program.

There's no debugging code in the yampp code.
The example I included just show how it may be used to test
a system, by using a small command interpreter.
As it is now, the PC has to initiate communications, so the
target can't just start talking, but this could be solved by using
a kind of polling with null-messages.
This would also work better on a target that can use interrupt
driven SPI.

/Jesper