Re: [avr-gcc-list] uisp/stk500 again

From: Jason Kyle
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] uisp/stk500 again
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2001 13:15:48 +1300

At 09:38 2/11/2001 +1100, you wrote:

Scott Finneran and I have been working on getting the AVRJTAGICE working with gdb and are most of the way their. If any one else is working on this we would like to know.

Had planned on getting the serial comms documented but have been hampered by crap local distributors who won't get me a JTAG micro, but they will sell me the JTAG ICE - dumb huh? Looks like you guys have done it already, good work.

There is work going on to make an AVR simulator target for gdb as well, would be a good time to try and combine this so there are no major problems at a later date. Can't wait to have proper debugging facilities!

Are you using the existing gdb5.0 AVR patch-0.0.2 ?

Cheers,

Jason Kyle