[avr-gcc-list] Win32 GCC, Elfcof and Astudio 3.53 or 4.02

From: Larry Barello
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Win32 GCC, Elfcof and Astudio 3.53 or 4.02
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 08:53:08 -0700

Does anyone have a *working* multi directory project using libraries
(your own, not libc) using either the avrfreaks distribution or the
"test2 release" avrgcc128 compiler that they can use astudio with the
resulting .cof file?

If so, could you share a few e-mails with me on how you have things
set up.  I can build, etc. But no matter what I do I cannot load a
.cof file into astudio with out a GPF somewhere.  I assume it is some
subtle configuration issue, so I would like to copy a working
configuration.

With the avrgcc128 distribution, I am, after a fashion, able to load
an Atmel OBJ file into Studio 4.02, but that simulator seems really
buggy (endless RXC interrupts even though no flags set...)  With the
avrfreaks distribution, I am able to do full .obj debugging using
Astudio 3.53  However, it would really be nice to be able to use .cof
files.

Thanks!