Re: [avr-gcc-list] Buildling files on other drives

From: Bill Collis
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Buildling files on other drives
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 06:41:54 +1200

No its not the cp file it cant find.
It has been using that successfully up to that point.

cp is reporting that it cant find something

the line it comes to in the avr_make is:
    $(CP) $(OUT)\\*sym .
with the variables replaced
     cp coff\\*sym .
and it replies:
    cp: not found

does anyone know what cp coff\\*sym . means?

Bill

Well, it can't find the "cp" command, perhaps it isn't in your PATH?
Or perhaps you should be using "copy" or somesuch instead?  (it is
DOS, after all)