RE: [avr-gcc-list] Linux Build HOWTO

From: Matthew . Cook
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] Linux Build HOWTO
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 09:11:27 +0930

Thanks for all the tips, instructions and the scripts !

I have been using Gentoo as my desktop and have been very  impressed using
CrossOver Office and Wine for a majority of my M$ work.  So now I am aiming
at getting my atmel dev working too this time natively 8)

I happened across Richards page a while ago but IE recently trashed my
links so I was sort of lost as to where I saw the docs.

Looking forward to getting some Mega8/128 action happening out of the
compiler.

Matthew