Re: [avr-gcc-list] uisp stk500 with firmware 1.10

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] uisp stk500 with firmware 1.10
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 11:42:45 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 3 Sep 2002, Klaus Rudolph wrote:

:) This patch is currently not part of cvs but Theodore is working on it.
:) :-)

Sorry I still haven't gotten to this. My workspace at home has sketchy
electrical wiring at best (kidda scared to put all my computers and
electronics stuff on one outlet :-\ ) and I still need to get my stk500
updated to firmware 1.10.

:)
:) If some more persons are interested in the ongoing development of uisp
:) we should maybe give "unregisterd" patches a chance. Can anyone
:) here make the patch available for download?

How's this?

  http://freesoftware.fsf.org/download/uisp/patches/

I did a minor update on the patch so that it will apply cleanly to the
current cvs head (there was some fuzz due to the Xilinx patch).

Ted Roth