Re: [avr-gcc-list] IAR MACRO

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] IAR MACRO
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 09:32:48 -0600

On 30 Aug 2002 at 9:55, Glen Bankston wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Anybody know how to fix the IAR problems MUL and LPM Rd,Z?

Well... This list is mainly for the avr-gcc compiler, not the IAR
compiler. I used to use the IAR compiler, until I switched to avr-
gcc. :-) But I never really used the IAR assembler, so unfortunately
I'm not much help. Perhaps you could ask in the forums at
www.avrfreaks.net. I know that other people that use that site also
use the IAR compiler and you might have better luck there.

Eric