[avr-gcc-list] 3.2 c++ support

From: Tyler Daniel
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] 3.2 c++ support
Date: 04 Nov 2002 16:53:03 -0800

Anyone had success with c++ objects under avr-gcc 3.2?  I grabbed the
latest release and built the avr cross-compiler on a linux pc.  I've had
no problems until I recently tried adding a static instantiation of a
c++ class.

I can't find any references to __do_global_ctors/dtors in the crt*
startup code, and only __do_global_dtors exists in my libgcc.a.  Any
suggestions?

Also, can someone confirm that c++/static initialization works on their
setup, of any version of avr-gcc?

Thanks,

Tyler Daniel