Re: [avr-gcc-list] Homebrew ICE?

From: Anderas Strodl
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Homebrew ICE?
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 19:26:47 +0200

Hi,

Derick Schoonbee wrote:
http://www.maxim-ic.com/quick_view2.cfm/qv_pk/3253

Any links more info? I googled around but did not get any hits.. (also
on
conrad.com/.fr which I use as supplier)

Forget conrad. They won't have the MAX 3378. The other thing is that
conrad is very expensive.

What do you mean by 'both directions' ? +Vcc & -Vcc ??? (I'm a bit lost
here)

Both directions means that one line can be used for data transmission
in both directions through th level shifter, so you can use a single
line for transmission and receiption of data without any problems.

Andreas Strodl