Re: [avr-gcc-list] [ANN] WinAVR 20030913 Released

From: Harald Kipp
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] [ANN] WinAVR 20030913 Released
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 19:58:47 +0200

Announcing WinAVR 20030913

Eric,

Installation, compiler and libraries work so well while
trying it with the Ethernut http server, that I can't
wait to try all the other goodies. First time I got
uisp running in stk500 mode on W2K, btw.

Two minor changes were required, both faults of the
Ethernut sources:

1. Removing Ethernut's non standard strtok_r() and using
Reiner Patommel's version included in avrlibc.

2. Replacing XRAMEND by NUTRAMEND in nutinit.c, after XRAMEND
re-appeared in the avrlibc header files.

Many thanks to you and all contributors,

Harald