RE: [avr-gcc-list] [ANN] WinAVR 20030913 Released

From: Alex Shepherd
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] [ANN] WinAVR 20030913 Released
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 09:24:30 +1200

> > Just some recommendation!!!  In the future is it possible
> to create a
> > program folder in the start menu and put all the
> shortcuts in it???
> >

> Well, it was supposed to do that anyway, but I admit there
> could be problems with it. Yes, it is very possible and
> will take a closer look at that for the next release. I
> will also probably make "Shortcuts on Desktop" optional.
> Sound OK?

Sounds good.

I ended up with just shortcuts on the desktop and no WinAVR programs
folder. I simply made a WinAVR programs folder and dragged the shortcuts
from the desktop into it.

I tried to get the online tkinfo help to go from the command line for a
while until I saw the nice shortcut which did what I wanted. You might
think about a batch file to do this but the shortcut is fine.

All seems to work fine with the simple make clean + make of my current
project. Code was 8 bytes bigger on 6.5k.

Alex