Re: [avr-gcc-list] clock skew detected

From: E . Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] clock skew detected
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 16:15:17 GMT

> Are you using FAT32 instead of NTFS?  (And if so, why?)
I think the problem
> was more related to the low accuracy of the timestamps (2
seconds) rather
> than the OS.  I don't think it is a big problem -
just "make" away happily,
> but look at which files are rebuilt and check that the
ones you want are
> rebuilt.  To be absolutely sure, you can always delete
all your object
> files, and there is always the ineligant solution of
using a batch file to
> always recompile all your files - on a fast machine, it
won't make much
> difference.

Gack! Don't use batch files. This is why there is a sample
makefile included with WinAVR that anybody can copy and
modify for their project. Then just do:

make clean
make all

and it will rebuild your entire project, which as you said,
on a fast machine won't make much difference, especially
with the relatively small size of AVR projects.

Eric