Re: [avr-gcc-list] WinCVS and WinAVR Conflict

From: hanzl
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] WinCVS and WinAVR Conflict
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 01:13:28 +0200

> Any volunteers to help port projects would be incredibly welcome. The projects
> that need native Win32 executables are:
> 1. SimulAVR
> 2. AVaRICE
> 3. GDB / Insight
> 4. SRecord
> 5. uisp
> 6. Tcl / Tk / Wish

The last one exists I hope? There is quite Win32 native Tcl / Tk /
Wish (thought the simplest way to install it is to get the huge
ActiveTcl distribution).

However in my quite naive view it would be much more desirable to fix
Cygwin (read: bother Cygwin team with these issues until Cygwin is
usable or until it is proven non-fixable and the above items are the
right ones on to-do list).

The current Cygwin dll situation looks like quite serious failure of
very useful Cygwin idea.

Vaclav