Re: [avr-gcc-list] SimulAVR - Interrupts and display copro

From: Pat Deegan
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] SimulAVR - Interrupts and display copro
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 12:44:22 -0400

Greets Klaus,

On Fri, 2004-06-18 at 04:07, Klaus Rudolph wrote:
> Hi Pad,
>
> first off all:
>
> Your mail has been blocked by the spam filter of gmx.de!
> That is because you use an email address which has not the ip it should
> have. I found your mail only while I´m waiting for your answer :-), because
> my mail was sooo interisting for you... :-)))

Indeed, it was!

Gmx and Psychogenic both publish SPF records (http://spf.pobox.com/):

   gmx.de  text = "v=spf1 ip4:213.165.64.0/23 ?all"

   psychogenic.com text = "v=spf1 a mx a:gw.psychogenic.com \
    a:smtp1.sympatico.ca ip4:209.226.175.0/24 -all"

 it's possible my ISP has been playing with outgoing mail servers and
has invalidated our SPF DNS entry (I've made some adjustments).

Does the avr-gcc list implement Sender Rewriting Scheme?  If not, as the
avr-gcc mailing list resends mail using our original "From:", it's
likely that mail from both our domains will be rejected by any system
using SPF filtering, when sent through the mailing list...

We'll take the rest of this discussion offline, if you can confirm
reception of this message...

Thanks,
--
Pat Deegan