RE: [avr-gcc-list] Using AVR Studio with avr-gcc

From: Douglas Dotson
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] Using AVR Studio with avr-gcc
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 10:38:11 -0700 (PDT)

Excellent! Works great!

Thanks,
Doug

--- Uccelli Danilo <address@hidden> wrote:
&gt;
&gt; &gt; -----Original Message-----
&gt; &gt; From: Douglas Dotson
&gt; [mailto:address@hidden
&gt; &gt; Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2004 3:28 PM
&gt; &gt; To: address@hidden
&gt; &gt; Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Using AVR Studio
with
&gt; avr-gcc
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; Is it possible to take avr-gcc generated
code and
&gt; &gt; use it in AVRStudio in symbolic mode. I can
load
&gt; &gt; a program but all I get is dissassembled
code.
&gt; WOuld
&gt; &gt; be nice to see the source code.
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; Doug
&gt;
&gt; Under Windows98SE,
&gt; I use now AVRStudio 4.08 and standard distributed
&gt; GCC make (20040404) to
&gt; build EXTCOFF, I load the .COF file into Atmel
&gt; AVRJTAG and I debug in C
&gt; source without any trouble. (microcontroler
&gt; ATmega64)
&gt;
&gt; But on early AVRStudio versions I had
experimented
&gt; the same kind of behavior
&gt; as you.
&gt; The same kind of problems arise debugging some
&gt; programms not located on
&gt; address 0 (special bootstraps).
&gt;
&gt; Danilo