[avr-gcc-list] MicroC with Atmel devices

From: Steve Bentley
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] MicroC with Atmel devices
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 18:15:42 +0100

Hi
I'd like to stat playing with the MicroC os (http://www.ucos-ii.com/)
and wonder if anyone has any experience/tips with this.

Some ports do exist for Atmel devices. These are for the ATmega103 and
ATmega128. I currently only have access to two devices, the -8515 (too
small I guess) and the ATmega162. Should it be possible to port the OS
to this device without many difficulties? Where can I find more info on
the instruction set than the summary table in the datasheet?

One side issue: I tried to download the archives for the mailing list in
order to search for any previous threads on this but only received the
following from
http://www.avr1.org/pipermail/avr-gcc-list.mbox/avr-gcc-list.mbox :

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access
/pipermail/avr-gcc-list.mbox/avr-gcc-list.mbox on this server.

Apache/1.3.26 Server at www.avr1.org Port 80

Any Ideas?

Thanks In Advance
Steve