Re: [avr-gcc-list] scanf and __fmt string

From: Roger A. Furer
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] scanf and __fmt string
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2007 19:56:50 -1000

Aloha from Honolulu,
Once again I thank you for the information, I now have a pretty good handle on it. I'm just using this for quicky check of some other functions. I need to get a number (unsigned integer) into the micro so it can shift it out on an spi port. I don't want to hassle with a bunch of coding and atoi() etc. I'm the only one doing this, so error trapping is not an issue. If anyone knows of another function to input an integer directly, I'd be happy to learn of it.
Once again, I thank you for your help and support.
Mahalo (Thank You),
Roger Furer