Re: [avr-gcc-list] ATmega16 PWM

From: Per-Tore Aasestrand
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] ATmega16 PWM
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 09:25:33 +0200

At 07:07 27.07.2007, Joerg Wunsch wrote:
As Per-Tore Aasestrand wrote:

> I was just responding to the formulation of the theorem itself.

Btw., it would have been clearer to outline just the word
"bandwidth" in your posting then.

Actually, I did, but it disappeared. I used the underline function of the editor. My fault. ;-/

But you are right, I wasn't aware of that because so far, I never
thought about anything that wasn't a baseband signal (starting at 0
Hz).

;-)

> >Say, I've got a PWM base
> >frequency of 10 kHz, and a modulation spectrum ranging from
> >9.5 to 10.5 kHz (so the bandwidth is 1 kHz), how would I
> >design the filter to extract my modulation signal?

> Hmmm... Rather challenging since we are dealing with digital
> signals.

I'd be interested  as well. :)

Hope someone responds.

> Maybe someone on the list might have some suggestions?

Per-Tore

              \\|//
             /_"""_\
            |(O) (O)|