RE: [avr-gcc-list] Opinions of AVR simulators

From: Schwichtenberg, Knut
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] Opinions of AVR simulators
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 08:37:17 +0200

Hi David,

if you use older AVRs and do not wonder about some serious looking
messages at compile time then you could use VMLAB - which seems to be
out of service. It provides the ability to add some predefined
peripherals like LCD, keyboard, analogue inputs and also you can
simulated 2 devices at a time and have these both connected via serial
or SPI I/F - that's what I've tested. But for month the forum is out of
service and there are no new updates.

Knut

ongnu.org] On Behalf Of David Carr