RE: [avr-gcc-list] Building avr-gcc 3.4.5 from sources for OpenMAC rebui

From: Eric Weddington
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] Building avr-gcc 3.4.5 from sources for OpenMAC rebuild
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 16:50:07 -0600

Hi Alex,

[Long time no see! :-)]

The best thing to do is to contact Meshnetics and/or the OpenMac admins and
developers and ask them if they are using any patches to the stock versions
of the toolchain. If so, get the patches from them. It's best to be "bug for
bug" compatible in a case like this. If you need help building the actual
toolchain, Joerg and/or I (or others) can walk you through that.

Let us know how you get on with the the OpenMAC stuff... :-)

Eric Weddington