RE: [avr-gcc-list] Inversion of logic improves size speed

From: Eric Weddington
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] Inversion of logic improves size speed
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 21:01:41 -0600

Hi Anatoly,

I build gcc 4.2.1 with this patch.

Interestingly, for bug #33028 there is no difference between 4.1.2, and
4.2.1 with this patch. I see the bug show up in 4.3.0 snapshot, but I have
not tried the patch with 4.3.x yet.

For bug #11259, the testcase in question generates this:

        in r24,50-0x20
        swap r24
        andi r24,0x0f
        andi r24,lo8(12)