Re: [avr-gcc-list] OS X install

From: Rick Mann
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] OS X install
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 16:36:32 -0700

On Oct 17, 2007, at 1:01 PM, David Kelly wrote:

You include the same patches and tweaks as WinAVR? Much the way Joerg's
FreeBSD port and WinAVR stay in close sync? Several months ago I tried
several MacOS X "ports" of avr-gcc but none supported ATmega 48 and/or
168 (forgot which, or both). I didn't have spare brain CPU cycles to
push out other tasks and properly grok the gcc cross compiling process
so...

My script certainly does not. It just takes the basic packages from GNU...

--
Rick