Re: [avr-gcc-list] winavr 20080411 and atmega324p

From: Pink Boy
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] winavr 20080411 and atmega324p
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 19:36:56 -0700 (PDT)

Alexander,

> Does the latest winavr work with the mega324p right out of
> the box? I saw there are patches in the source folder - do
> they have to be installed? If so, which patches in order to
> make the 324p work?

Not sure if you're trying to do work on the WinArv itself
or justing trying to get something installed that works so
forgive me.

I'm have working production code built off of WinAVR-20071221
I did have some issues with it being a bit more aggressive in
optimizing away variable that should have had a volatile ];'

And also the register names for the SPI bus were changed to
reflect that the ATmeaga324p only has one SPI bus. IE, SPSR0
became SPSR, etc etc.

Matt