RE: [avr-gcc-list] What has changed between WinAVR20070525rc2andWinAVR 2

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] What has changed between WinAVR20070525rc2andWinAVR 20080430?
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 08:04:23 -0600

I haven't formally announced 20080512, hence no news item yet. It's on
the list for today. I'll see about updating the web pages as I haven't
done that in a while.

> Is there a public all encompassing change log anyplace for
> WinAVR as a whole,
> to tell what is different between releases?

No, and it would be difficult to do so. Mainly because I would have to
gather the changes done in any packages that have been updated, or new
patches added, so this would mean gathering up all changes in binutils,
gcc, avr-libc, avr-gdb, srecord, etc.

> Also the installer's license file has the old FSF address,
> and everything is copyright 2006 rather than 2008.

Thanks for catching that! Would you be willing to fill out a WinAVR bug
report?

Eric