Re: [avr-gcc-list] cbr and negative numbers

From: Ruud Vlaming
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] cbr and negative numbers
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 21:59:28 +0200

On Friday 12 September 2008 21:53, Pink Boy wrote:

> As an aside, Freertos was just getting underway when I started
> using AVRX, but is now much more widely supported and mature now.

FreeRTOS is very good, and i ported it (for own use) to the ATtiny861.
It runs perfectly, but is to large for anything serious on the small
ATtiny861. Just to give an idea, with three blinking leds it takes
about 6KB of flash, and most of the 512 bytes of RAM.
For the larger AVR's it is a perfect choice.

Ruud.